Wednesday is the last day to RSVP for the 12 Days Of Giftmas!
Coming Thursday is the first day of the Gibson's Discount Center's 12 Days of Giftmas. We're still looking for small businesses, nonprofits and others offering Christmas gifts to join us to showcase their items for sale, but here's the catch — they need to do it for 12 days. On the first day, broadcast on The Lead Live, each participant brings a single gift idea they are offering at their store or gift shop. The number grows each day until we reach our 12th day on Dec. 16.
If you're interested in participating — it's free — let us know by emailing email@example.com
Just some of the basics about the event
- The promotion runs from Dec. 1-16 (Monday-Friday).
- If you do all 12 days, you have to bring the exact number of gift ideas for that corresponding day. Dec. 1 is Day 1, meaning you bring just one gift.
- You have to be on the show for about 5 minutes! That means we're doing it live!
- You need to RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The shows are from 9-10 a.m., except on Wednesdays when its 10-11 a.m.
- It's free.
So, far our lineup includes:
- Gibson's Discount Center
- NAPA Kerrville
- Hill Country Arts Foundation Gift Shop
- Museum of Western Art Gift Shop
- Tome, Gold Cup Pawn and Fitch Estate Sales
- Riverside Nature Center Gift Shop
- Kerrville Hills Winery (only on Friday)
- Kerrville Convention and Visitors Bureau Gift Shop
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- Billy Gene's Restaurant
- Joanne Marie and Me Wine Boutique
- The Apothecary Shoppe
- Grace Academy
- Aurora Joleen Artistry
- Bella Shearhart Photography