Our first-ever Health, Wellness and Beauty Show is from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday. Our tentative lineup of guests are:
- 8:10 a.m., Russel Nemky of Kerrville Physical Therapy.
- 8:40 a.m., The Apothecary Shoppe, Kerrville's lone compounding pharmacy.
- 9:10 a.m., Fresh and Fit.
- 9:40 a.m., Karina Alvarado of Big Game Training.
- 10:10 a.m., Peterson Health's Hannah Shoemaker discusses "Falls Prevention" and other Peterson Health rehab services.
- 10:40 a.m., Peterson's Health's Kelly Ellis discusses "Back to Life" Total Joint Replacement program and other orthopedic services.
- 11:10 a.m., Peterson Health's Tim Rye "New Physicians and Current Comprehensive Services" from Peterson Medical Associates ( Meeting the Needs of our Region!).
- 11:40 a.m., Kelly Barker of Precision Dermatology.
- 12:10 p.m., Renewed Pathways.
- 12:40 p.m., StretchZone Kerrville.
- 1:10 p.m., MHDD
- 1:40 p.m., Redox
- 2:10 p.m., Open.
- 2:40 p.m., Danielle Monclav of Sante Research.
- 3:10 p.m., Open
- 3:40 p.m., Kerrville's Center for Fitness.
If you're a health, wellness and beauty business or practitioner, we've got two spots remaining on the show — 2:10 p.m. and 3:10 p.m. Each segment costs $50. For more information, contact Louis Amestoy at email@example.com.