Is there anything better than a good old Easter Egg hunt? We'd have to say yes and we've found seven on Saturday. Here's our best bets. If you know of others add them in the comments:
- Operation Easter Egg Drop and Hunt — Ingram Events Park, 1 p.m. Information: https://www.ingramvfd.com/ The details: The Ingram Police Benevolent Foundation and Ingram Volunteer Fire Dept. present Operation Easter Egg Drop and Hunt.
- Easter Egg Hunt — La Escondida 1962, 1 p.m. Information: https://www.facebook.com/La-Escondida-1962-402905176935599 The details: Live music, food, fun and eggs.
- Cafe at the Ridge Easter Egg Extravaganza — Cafe at the Ridge, 10 a.m. Information: https://www.shopsattheridge.com The details: The Ridge celebrates Easter with its annual Eggstravaganza. Join the Easter Bunny himself! There's a petting zoo, unicorn rides, arts and crafts, a mini cake walk, cotton candy, popcorn, games, and an Easter Egg hunt. Find the GOLDEN EGG and win a special prize. Egg hunt begins at 10:15 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt — Zion Lutheran Church, 10:30 a.m. Information: https://www.zionkerrville.org
- Easter Egg Hunt — Hosanna Lutheran Church, 11 a.m., Information: www.hosannakerrville.org. The details: There will be inflatables, games, crafts, egg hunts and free lunch! Egg hunts will begin at 11:45 a.m. and are divided by age group.
- Salvation Army Easter Egg Extravaganza — Salvation Army Kerrville Kroc Center, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Information: https://www.kerrvillekroc.org The details: Bring your Easter basket for a family day of fun. The community event is filled with bounce houses, face painting, cake walk, pictures with the Easter Bunny, food vendors, games, two Easter Egg Hunts with over 25,000 candy-filled eggs and giveaways of prizes (including two bikes).
- Kerrville EasterFest and Cookoff — Flat Rock Lake Park, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Information: Katie Stitely at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lindsey Gulledge at email@example.com The details: Kerrvillians of all ages can enjoy a beautiful, fun-filled day along the Guadalupe River at Flat Rock Park. The festivities include an Easter egg hunt, food and craft vendors, live music, a car show, and the BBQ and Chili Cook-Off. This year's Easterfest supports two important causes — the Doyle Community Center and the Veteran's Assistance Dogs of Texas.