The Lead Live is hosting Gibson's 12 Days of Giftmas on Thursday, and we've got stores, gift shops and nonprofit groups ready to show off their Christmas gift ideas. The 12 Days of Giftmas runs through Dec. 16, and we have plenty of space left for others to join. Wild Birds Unlimited, a founding sponsor of The Lead, offered up these gift ideas available now for birding enthusiasts or those looking to become birders. Stop by their Junction Highway store, 855 Junction Hwy, and tell them The Lead sent you.
An emphasis on binoculars
We know plenty of other businesses or nonprofits can use some exposure heading into Christmas. So, we're expanding it to the 12 Days Of Giftmas! Here's what you need to know:
- The promotion runs from Dec. 1-16 (Monday-Friday).
- If you do all 12 days, you have to bring the exact number of gift ideas for that corresponding day. Dec. 1 is Day 1, meaning you bring just one gift.
- You have to be on the show for about 5 minutes! That means we're doing it live!
- You need to RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
- The shows are from 9-10 a.m., except on Wednesdays when its 10-11 a.m.
- It's free.
So, far our lineup includes:
- Gibson's Discount Center
- NAPA Kerrville
- Hill Country Arts Foundation Gift Shop
- Museum of Western Art Gift Shop
- Tome, Gold Cup Pawn and Fitch Estate Sales
- Riverside Nature Center Gift Shop
- Kerrville Hills Winery
- Kerrville Convention and Visitors Bureau Gift Shop
- Wild Birds Unlimited