The Lead's Special Events
Small Business Leadership Week
Presented by Kerr Economic Development Corp.
Supporting sponsors: MacDonald Companies
Leadership sponsor: Schreiner University
8-11 a.m., Pint and Plow Brewing Co.
Just look around Kerrville, and you'll find an array of small business offerings, but sometimes, getting noticed can be challenging. The Lead is opening 15-minute segments to small businesses to share their stories, products and messages about what they offer. All of this is a low-cost way for small businesses to gain another measure of exposure. The segments are $50 each, and we provide a copy of the finished segment from the live video. Here's what you'll need:
- Fill out your interest form: https://forms.gle/9vm9Rk7v8fssEZCz8
- Pay for your segment: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLEWCF2K4ASZZ/checkout/P4FUGJFFEXK537TVUVWCPHRB
- Send us an email with your (or link) logo and branding material so we can include it in your segment.
- There are 45 segments available from 8-11 a.m. Sept. 12-16.
- If you have questions about The Lead's audience and live video, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With 15-minute segments available, small business owners can tell their entrepreneurial journey and how they want to serve their customers and clients.
As part of the series, we will interview business leaders about their leadership influences and style. The leadership conversations will be The Lead's first-ever prime-time offering at 6 p.m. each night that week.
All participating businesses will be featured in post-appearance posts on The Lead's social media and newsletter. We will also give out some awards for small business of the year, entrepreneur of the year and others as part of the program.
If you would like to be a supporting sponsor:
Supporting sponsor $450
- Branding in all communications, 1 15-or-30 second video spots once per hour.
- 1 15-minute segment
Awards sponsor $300