As the omicron variant of COVID-19 continued to sweep across the United States on Monday, it wreaked havoc on airlines. At San Antonio International Airport, airlines canceled 15 flights, delayed 31 others. This came on the heels of Sunday when weather and the virus helped delay 81 flights, and cancel eight others.
The weather has also played a large part in the delays.
On Monday, Southwest Airlines was hit hard with more than 220 delays and 110 cancelations.
Around Texas today:
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 37 cancelations, 61 delays.
- Houston's Hobby Airport, 27 cancelations, 66 delays.
- Dallas Love Field, 38 cancelations, 102 delays
- Dallas Fort Worth, 76 cancelations, 184 delays
- Houston Bush International, 98 cancelations, 144 delays
♀️ Do you have a question about The Lead or an idea for a story? Email us here at email@example.com
Want to see some of our best photography? Check us out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thekerrcountylead
Don't miss our podcasts by following us on:
Watch The Lead Live at 9 a.m. weekdays
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/kerrcountylead
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thekerrcountylead/