You don't need to be on Facebook to read our content; subscribe using your email.
Over the last several months, you've probably seen The Lead on our social media channels. We invite you to explore our offerings further by subscribing to our email newsletters.
We receive a lot of questions about The Lead — some think it's just a morning webcast — but our offerings are so much more. The Lead is a five-day-per-week newsletter with news, photos, events and other content to better inform you about living here in Kerr County.
You can subscribe for free, but to truly unlock all of our advantages, we encourage you to subscribe via Facebook or by using your email. There are two paid models — $5.99 per month and $54.99 per year. As a comparison, that's a 70% savings from other media in the Hill Country.
Subscribe today: https://kerrcountylead.com/subscribe
Here are some fast facts about The Kerr County Lead
- Our five-day-a-week newsletter looks ahead at important community events, a peek at the weather, and essential community news and is delivered by 6 a.m. to your email.
- We've posted more than 80 photo galleries in 2020 featuring a wide range of community events, and more are on the way. Some of the photos are available to purchase.
- A portion of The Lead's startup funding came from Meta, but that doesn't mean you have to belong to Facebook to read our content. Just enter your email address here https://kerrcountylead.com/subscribe, and you can start receiving some of our content in your inbox.
- The Lead is an easy read on your tablet, computer or phone.
- The Lead Live is our weekday webcast that mixes a lot of news, information, entertainment and fun. Join us at 9 a.m. on our Facebook page or catch up with one of our episodes on demand.
And finally, we ask you to consider making a financial commitment to The Lead to help us continue the vital work of providing in-depth and quality journalism to Kerr County. It's just $54.99 per year. https://kerrcountylead.com/subscribe
Can we share a word about advertising?
When it comes to the future of reaching your customers in Kerr County — and beyond — there's no place better than The Lead Live! That's right, The Lead's weekday webcast is the leading local media source for Kerr County residents — reaching more than 10,000 viewers per month.
And the reason for our success is apparent — consistency. We continue to grow our brand and reach with our regular schedule, making us a destination for news, information and entertainment.
Part of that success is the presence of our founding advertisers, who saw the value in The Lead. We're expanding our effort to include more voices by opening up to more advertisers. The plan is simple:
- For just $25 for a 30-second slide in the show that tells us about your business, event or organization.
- There are 20 spots available per day.
- Purchase as many spots per day as you like, or you can join our recurring subscription plan for 20 spots per month for $400.
And with your help, we can continue to grow The Lead as Kerr County's leading source of multimedia news. Join us today!
For more information about advertising on The Lead Live, contact Louis Amestoy by email email@example.com