We welcome you to The Kerr County Lead and are grateful for your support as we launch this new venture. We will be moving our morning newsletter — delivered to your inbox Monday-Friday — to paying subscribers only in the coming days. We will still offer free content for important breaking news and unique content offered on our Facebook page, including The Lead Live webcast at 9 a.m. on weekdays.
Many of you ask how you can help us grow. The simplest way is subscribing. We also ask that you share this post or email with your friends or family. In the months to come, we're hoping we will have other options to help us monetize our business, but the subscription is our best option for now.
Your support helps us in the following ways:
- Grows our revenue for a sustainable business model in the years to come.
- It puts us in a position to hire journalists to expand our storytelling capabilities.
- It lets us develop our technology for further multimedia enhancements in the months to come.
We have two paid models:
- $5.99 per month, a 64% savings compared to other media outlets.
- $54.99 per year, a 73% savings compared to other media outlets.
- So, upgrade your subscription here: https://kerrcountylead.com/subscribe
Our goals are simple:
We want to provide the highest level, highest quality journalism in Kerr County, and with your support, we can achieve that goal. So, please consider an annual subscription and help us grow The Kerr County Lead.
- Since Aug. 9, The Lead has produced more than 90 live webcasts, with more than 125 guests from around Kerr County. The show is also available on Spotify and Facebook as podcasts.
- The Lead has covered numerous events, producing more than 300 articles since Aug. 19 — the day of our official launch.
- We have produced three E-editions, a compilation of original work and some of our best content every month.
- Please consider upgrading your subscription here: https://kerrcountylead.com/subscribe